Funds from PayPal balance to CHINESE bank account didn't arrive

thirdeye3
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered some funds (US dollars) from my PayPal account(I have a Chinese PayPal account) to my Chinese bank account.

The transfer is been authorized on July 15th (so, now are 7 days) and PayPal says that the transfer is DONE but at the moment I didn't receive anything on the bank account (Bank of China account from mainland China).

I noticed that in the 'Transaction Details' page there is an 'Intermediary Bank SWIFT Code' that i left blank (but PayPal authorized the transfer anyway). Do i need to fill the 'Intermediary Bank SWIFT code' ? What is this code ? Where to find it ? Anyone knows it ?

Or if is not is this the problem, what's the issue ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@thirdeye3

Here is a PayPal link with details on what to do if your withdrawal hasn't shown up within seven business days.

https://www.paypal.com/c2/smarthelp/article/why-hasn't-my-paypal-withdrawal-been-deposited-to-my-ban...

PayPal accounts in China can withdraw to US, Hong Kong, and China based banks. If your withdrawal is put back into your PayPal account, before withdrawing again, contact PayPal support and ask what details are needed for withdrawals to a China based bank account.

Login to Me Too

thirdeye3
Contributor
Contributor
I still didn't receive back my money. The funds I sent are not in my bank account and not in PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20230515j
Contributor
Contributor
Did You receive the money in Your Bank of china account ? How long did it take or any hurdles You faced? I am having the exact same issue as You.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.