Card got hacked?

231leo
Contributor
Contributor

I keep on rebinding my card and remove it and after it just says that is connected to another paypal PLZ HELP
IS THIS A BUG? i dk if someone hacked buy computer.......... HELP ME some one has hacked and RAT and remote control my computer before PLZ HELP ME

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@231leo wrote:

I keep on rebinding my card and remove it and after it just says that is connected to another paypal PLZ HELP
IS THIS A BUG? i dk if someone hacked buy computer.......... HELP ME some one has hacked and RAT and remote control my computer before PLZ HELP ME

After linking and unlinking for multiple times, the system is going reject it or say it is already linked. Contact PayPal customer service to reset the card:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@231leo wrote:

After linking and unlinking for multiple times, the system is going reject it or say it is already linked. Contact PayPal customer service to reset the card:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.