Bank transfers not working since last night. Is this a service disruption?

AngstyG
Contributor
Contributor

All day today, every time I try to transfer funds from my paypal to the bank, it just gives a loading animation then takes me right back to the form asking the amount I'd like to transfer. I do these same transfers daily, so I know there's no issue with my bank. I don't get any error, it just keeps shooting me back to the form. I know there were issues this morning where I couldn't get my "Summary" page to load, which I assume was related to the service disruption with reporting issues. Could this be the same issue? Anyone else experiencing transfer page re-load? Super annoying!

I'm in the US and have a business account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngstyG wrote:

All day today, every time I try to transfer funds from my paypal to the bank, it just gives a loading animation then takes me right back to the form asking the amount I'd like to transfer. I do these same transfers daily, so I know there's no issue with my bank. I don't get any error, it just keeps shooting me back to the form. I know there were issues this morning where I couldn't get my "Summary" page to load, which I assume was related to the service disruption with reporting issues. Could this be the same issue? Anyone else experiencing transfer page re-load? Super annoying!

Try clearing browser cache and cookies and updating browser if it is not up to date, restart device and retry your activity.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngstyG wrote:

Try clearing browser cache and cookies and updating browser if it is not up to date, restart device and retry your activity.

Login to Me Too

AngstyG
Contributor
Contributor

Clearing my cookies, updating my browser, and logging in to transfer funds worked. But then it flagged my account as a security risk and I got the 'limited access' deal. Had to go through the security checks, and even then, it wouldn't let me transfer. I had to call to get the security block lifted. Not sure if clearing my cookies and all that jazz caused the flagging or just made it finally display the notifications. But either way, all is now well! Thanks for the help!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngstyG wrote:

Clearing my cookies, updating my browser, and logging in to transfer funds worked. But then it flagged my account as a security risk and I got the 'limited access' deal. Had to go through the security checks, and even then, it wouldn't let me transfer. I had to call to get the security block lifted. Not sure if clearing my cookies and all that jazz caused the flagging or just made it finally display the notifications. But either way, all is now well! Thanks for the help!

Yeah clearing cookies and stuff will do that because PayPal tracks your ip and device but because if PayPal update their web code, you have no choice but to clear the cache and cookies so the pages load and work correctly, may be just clear cache next time. 🙂

Glad it worked out.

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

chorvath
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening to me too - and clearing browser cookies etc. didn't help at all.

@AngstyG wrote:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.