Bank confirmation

Aleksi00
Contributor
Contributor
When i select ”confirm bank” in the ”provide more information” screen it just sends me to my wallet section without anything happening, ive tried it on different browsers and devices and still doesnt work, it doesnt give me an error message or anything, just sends me to my wallet. I cant also see any confirm my bank buttons anywhere
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Aleksi00,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you cannot see the option to confirm your bank account from your Resolution Centre, I would recommend selecting the 'Wallet' section of your account and after clicking the bank account in question, you should be able to confirm it. If you can't it might be that the bank account was already confirmed. In that case, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.