Account limitations lifted now I’m unable to transfer my money

Mikedpk317
Contributor
Contributor

After ten days of waiting for the account limitations to be removed on my account, I get an email letting me know my account restrictions have been removed. I logged into my account and all looked well until I tried to remove some of my money. A message popped up telling me I would have to wait 72 hours for the transaction to be reviewed. I decided against the transfer. A few hours later I tried again. The new message said I would not be able to transfer my money. I have read horror stories about PayPal before, now I’m a believer. How much longer PayPal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikedpk317

As you had just had limitations then you were subject to a first delayed transfer of 72 hours.

However you wouldn't to through that and cancelled it and then you changed your mind and decided to withdraw again.

Not surprised the system won't let you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mikedpk317
Contributor
Contributor
I was told account limitations would be three days once they received the documents they requested. I sent them out that day. Eleven days later my account limitations had been removed. I tried transferring my money to my checking account I was told 72 hours. With my account limitations now lifted I cannot transfer money to mine or anyone else’s account, I can’t purchase shipping labels from eBay because they say PayPal still needs verified and PayPals reason for the limitations was due to one sale an alarm clock. One of the cheapest items I have sold. Hopefully someone other than PayPal’s cheerleader Kudos will respond.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikedpk317

ok, guess you don't want further advice then, good luck with our limitation oh rude person as I won't be giving up my time to help you anymore.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.