Where is the Dept of Common Sense within PayPal?

blueovalz
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal agrees that two charges on my PayPal account were fraudulent, and has credited my bank account linked to the PayPal account, YET, PayPal continues to try and withdraw that money for those purchases, and says they can do nothing about the triple-attempt at submitting those fraud purchase payment to my bank account every 3 or 4 days. I'm told "that's the way the system is designed, and is a common practice in business". I say bovine masculine feces!  Is PayPal so innept that it cannot manually stop known and agreed upon fraudulent debits on my bank account until the complete cycle of those attempts are finished? The result of this inneptness is that I've had to open a new bank account, cancel my old one, change my PayPal account, that PayPal now has me with a negative account balance, and that I cannot make any more purchases until this 2 week saga (and counting) is completely resolved by me changing my accounts both at PayPal and at my local bank. To add insult to injury, the CSR for PayPal barely has the knowledge needed to answer my questions and concerns...correction...doesn't have the knowledge.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.