Paypal you are utter scum!

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor

My daughter recently sold her guitar to get some extfa cash to pay for a large car bill.Paypal won't release her money from a pending state,all goods delivered and received.She currently is sitting here crying,she has no guitar,no money for it and no transport!!Paypal,you are a shower of <removed>

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Graceface

You doing a great job at trying to get banned from here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Just as good a job as Paypal are at illegally keeping people's money,what 'i'm' doing 'isn't illegal,think about that for a second.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Graceface

Funny then that its in the LEGAL USER AGREEMENT agreed to by the FSA in the UK so it makes it LEGAL and has not been contested in the many years its been going.

You have won the award for the silliest person I have met on this forum so far...........congratulations.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
So you haven't been on youtube listening toawyers and general public saying that the'many' deceiptful ways Paypal find to keep our money is 'illegal',and i think you will fiind 'many' people have challenging them through the courts. You without doubt are the most blinkered person i have ever spoken to on 'any' forum.Youbreally need to listen to yousf giving full backing to a billionaire company keeping the normal man in the streets money,READ THESE FORUMS WOULD YOU!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Graceface

Smiley Very Happy

I read the forum more than you, yes about 50 moaners compared to the MILLIONS who quite happily use their paypal accounts and HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE PAYPAL HOLD.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kernowlass, where is your sympathy, sister? Smiley Very Happy  (All jokes aside)

Not just UK but US too.

From PayPal Help Topics re: Pending Balance/Holds:

"Why does PayPal do this?

Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the safe and secure use of PayPal by both buyers and sellers. By placing your money in your pending balance, we can ensure there is enough money in your PayPal account to resolve any issues that may arise with your account such as chargebacks or disputes. The money still belongs to you. It’s just temporarily not available to use, until your buyer has received the item they ordered in the condition promised."

Now there are things you can do to release the funds sooner, like uploading tracking number and having the buyer mark the PayPal transaction as Item Received, and sometimes it does take a while for PayPal to confirm delivery to release funds. If the release is taking longer than usual, contact PayPal to get them to release the funds manually. Note that the request may take them a couple days to process.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpiemarker

I was sympathetic on her previous 2 threads and politely explained re the hold before she became very abusive etc.

What you see is one of the few of her posts remaining........even that was has been edited by a mod.

And i think most of her posts and maybe her have been removed.   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kernowlass, I'm sure you were.  But I was being sarcastic/kidding with that question mostly. Smiley HappySmiley Wink

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpiemarker

Oh I did get that, no problem  Smiley Happy

But it did appear a bit unsympathetic of me if you did not realise that  loads of her posts had already been removed. Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.