Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

ShawnLeas

So far, neither Pam G nor JihadWatch have violated the TOS, yet they had been suspended for fascist reasons. Does paypal also have the right to refuse service to gays? If paypal has the right to suspend service to conservatives who did not violate the terms of service, it seems paypal's logic implies paypal does. Paypal is SICK!!!

Login to Me Too

GregGebhardt
Contributor
Contributor

You forget that conservatives use your site, too.  I will not any longer.  I will do what ever I can to avoid using your service unless you change.

F Paypal!

Login to Me Too

tlcutter
Contributor
Contributor

In regards to your recent decision to ban certain groups from your business . I understand you are cowardly bowing down to pressure but what is more disturbing is your willingness to stifle free speech.
I do not support hate groups/speech but free speech is more important than what I like or dislike. You should be embarrassed by your cowardly response and support of groups trying to kill free speech.

Login to Me Too

GregGebhardt
Contributor
Contributor

It is the protestors who are stopping free speach.

The liberals preach that we should all get along, but only if you believe like them.  If not they want to kill you!

It is all OK.  Your party was crashed against the wall by your hero, the muslim Liar and Chief!

Enjoy

Login to Me Too

Oceanaway6
Contributor
Contributor

I have always felt comfortable with Paypal until their recent move to ban and remove their service to those vendors who are politically Conservative.

I am an American, your customer, and a conservative individual.

I believe in the freedom of speech and my right to be free in this wonderful country.

Please rethink your position and realize who your customers are.

We as customers have choices too. If you would like to retain my business consider my comment.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

1vintage49
New Community Member

I'am going further. Effective immediately I am terminating my account with PayPal. I love their product but will not stand for or support their tentative reasoning to cancel and not support Conservatives such as I. Not provide me services because I am Conservative??????

Anthony Tafoya

Login to Me Too

luisbocolini
New Community Member

Paypal is a typical New America company. They want to punish  those they disagree with. THE LEFT in our country is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS

is why TRUMP was elected but they are too BLIND and ideological to SEE!!!!   SO SAD.SO DUMB.SO FASCIST

Login to Me Too

Veronicasmom1
Contributor
Contributor

So do I need to cancel this account?  Please advise if it is accurate that Paypal has blocked specific sites from their customers; sites that tend to be more on the conservative side.  I am neither liberal nor conservative, but I do not want a company being one either.  It is not for paypal to determine what we see or not.  We are paying them for a service.  Either deliver it or lose countless customers.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veronicasmom1

FROM PAYPALS HELP PAGES.

Before you close your account please be sure there’s no money in your PayPal balance and that your financial details have been removed. If there is a balance, withdraw the money to your bank account. Once your balance is zero, remove your BANK AND CARD details.

To close your PayPal account:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. In the 'Account options' section, click Close your account and follow the instructions.

We may ask you to confirm ownership of the account before it can be closed.

Note: It’s not possible to reopen an account once it has been closed but you can sign up for a new account instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danj1953
New Community Member

I am leaving PayPal due to the Censorship of Conservatives. I cannot do any business or be associated with anyone who Censors People because of their Political beliefs. Get ready to feel the results of a Boycott. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.