Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

mannis8000
New Community Member
PayPal has made the decision to cancel jihad watch aka ACT 4 America and called him a hate group. This is not a hate group this is a watchdog group and doing great stuff out there to help protect us from terrorism. Is PayPal PayPal approve of terrorists trying to harm innocent people?
Login to Me Too

ShawnLeas

I am cancelling my account. Does paypal also have the right to refuse service to gays? If paypal has the right to suspend service to conservatives who did not violate the terms of service, it seems paypal's logic implies paypal does. Paypal is SICK!!!

This is seriously the dumbest thing companies could be doing right now. Had the bakers who politely refused to bake a cake for a gay couple been muslim, it would have been A-OK. However, they were not, so they were ruined.

Neither JihadWatch nor Pam G violated the TOS, yet they were suspended because the ultra-left wing SPLC decided to libel a whole class of opinion, namely, non-marxist. That's WAAAAY sick.

This is some idiotic inconsistent stupid neo-marxist post-modern BS.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

9 threads and you still have not closed your account apart from keep saying you will.

duplicate threads not allowed and you are clogging up a help forum and stopping those that want help getting it.

take your politics elsewhere.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MrBassman
Contributor
Contributor
It's people like you who have injected politics into PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrBassman

Me Smiley Surprised

How on earth could I do that?

All I have done is to ask folks NOT to clog up this COMMUNITY forum with political statements.

If they want to close their accounts then that is their choice.

Or if you want to complain to paypal then do so but don't clog up this forum and stop genuine users from getting help with their paypal problems from VOLUNTEERS like myself.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrBassman
Contributor
Contributor
You are clogging up this far more than anyone else. Especially when you respond to a one-sentence comment with a paragraph long excuse
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrBassman

You can't clog up anything once a thread has been started, only if you start a new thread as that is what helpers respond to but good try.

I see you have realised your mistake but don't like to say so  Smiley Wink

And I would not have posted at all if you had not had a pop at me .........in the mistaken belief that I have 'something' to do with paypal.

Guess you didn't understand what the word volunteer means.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrBassman
Contributor
Contributor
When you volunteer for an organization you work in line with the organization aims, and if you don't,the organization will ask you to leave. The mistake is yours.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrBassman

Well thats the biggest load of rubbish I have heard on here in a long time.

I have NOTHING to do with paypal, I am here for the 'users' of paypal.

I post my OWN views and could not care one jot who paypal trades or does not trade with.

Unlike you who brings politics to a forum where it is not appropriate.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrBassman
Contributor
Contributor

No one is stopping users from getting help from volunteers, except for you who are spending your time dealing with these political issues instead of spending the same time helping those who need it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.