Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

ruthie2000
New Community Member

yes I am now going to stop using my account and did message the company on their facebook

I think I will do without my paypay account...now they have banned JIHAD WATCH

a website that educates on Islamic terrorism worldwide

this is going too far to put Chinese style censorship in the United States especially against 

someone who is trying to expose the truth about Islam and save lives

google facebook and youtube are also doing this please do not use google

they are censoring searches....youtube is demonetizing conservatives...

Login to Me Too

Surrelam
New Community Member

Has Actforarica.org been reinstated as a customer?

Login to Me Too

Surrelam
New Community Member

Actforamerica.org: Has this organization been reinstated as a customer?

Login to Me Too

ShawnLeas

I am closinhg my paypal account. Does paypal also have the right to refuse service to gays? If paypal has the right to suspend service to conservatives who did not violate your terms of service, it seems paypal's logic implies paypal does. Paypal is SICK.

Login to Me Too

dus
New Community Member

I find this very upsetting. I've been a Paypal member for well over ten years, and this is the first time I have ever considered closing the account.

If conservative groups do not stop having their service interrupted, and service that was interrupted is not restored, am closing my account permantently.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

"Jihad Watch was informed by PayPal that they are no longer allowed to use their service to collect donations, due to “the nature of their activities”.

Jihad Watch is dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology play in the modern world and to correcting popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts. By shedding as much light as possible on these matters, we hope to alert people of good will to the true nature of the present global conflict.

Why is paypal being bullied into moves like this?? If paypal doesn't support them or other conservative sites, I'm cancelling my paypal account!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

victoria67
Contributor
Contributor

I rely on PayPal; I expect them to keep politics out of our business transactions. By shutting down payments to JihadWatch and other groups which fight against the Islamic supremacy movement, PayPal has suddenly become a political entity.  I DON'T SEND POLITICAL DONATIONS TO PAYPAL, BUT I DO TO JIHADWATCH. PAYPAL NEEDS TO KEEP ITS BLANKETY BLANK NOSE OUT OF POLITICS, especially if it chooses the side against the Bill of Rights.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

any paypal question you actually want answering or is this just a political rant?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.