Does anyone know who regulates PAYPAL?

Bagster
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone knows who regulates PAYPAL so we can make our voices heard? Seems they could care less when you have a problem and we as a communnity who have become dependent on PP need to hold them accountable

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can try calling local chamber of commerce,consumer bureau or senator/congressman office in your city,or local newspaper,if they dont know,they may direct you to someone who does.

I know Ebay sellers have tried to take Ebay to court for unfair treatment towards the Ebay seller community,aka,unfaily side with the buyer claiming losing money is part of the trade?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I suppose you could contact those who make the decisions:  the board of directors of the company.

Better yet, purchase some stock in the company so you can vote when the company has it annual meeting.  When that fails, just pruchase more shares until you own 51% of the company.

If that is out of your reachn then just do like you would with any business, including department stores; if you don't like their business policies, just find another business that fits yoru needs.  There are other options.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can try calling local chamber of commerce,consumer bureau or senator/congressman office in your city,or local newspaper,if they dont know,they may direct you to someone who does.

I know Ebay sellers have tried to take Ebay to court for unfair treatment towards the Ebay seller community,aka,unfaily side with the buyer claiming losing money is part of the trade?

Login to Me Too

Bagster
Contributor
Contributor

Wow DPcreations you must have gone to college to have come up with such an intelligent solution, but really you should'nt be giving all that advice for free. Maybe you can become a paid consultant to the PAYPAL community

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Bagster

then DP Creations will receive a 1099 from Paypal ?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Whac-A-Mole

Correct.  A paid consultant would receive a 1099-k for services. 🙂

Login to Me Too

DnN1Hart
Contributor
Contributor
TEXAS DEPT. OF BANKING!!! I JUST FILED COMPLAINT W/THEM ABOUT P.P. GO TO TEXAS DOB
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.