Paypal Dispute denied, Proof in emails, never requested by Paypal

KGrashel
Contributor
Contributor

I recently requested help with a purchase.  The items were not as described, as a matter of fact the original website photo was changed and updated with the incorrect items they sent me.

I asked for the money back.  Paypal denied this, without even giving me the opportunity to provide my evidence.  I am astounded at Paypal. There was no way for me to attach this to this claim, so basically I was not protected in the least!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

did you pay with credit card?

if so,file chargeback with your cc issuer

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You kinda have to be persistent but firm and calm when you have a PP dispute. Call PayPal, press 0 for an agent to see if you can appeal and submit the information in the Resolution Center.  Sometimes the bots get in the way or the system blocks the way to upload information and an agent has to manually enable it.  Your last option would be to file a dispute with your credit card issuer, if you paid with credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you can also appeal Paypal decision,you can call them.

In most cases of item not as described,you will be asked to return the item at your expense .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.