PAYPAL IS A JOKE AND FRAUDLENT COMPANY

Mbkhan
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE HAD MY FULL ACCOUNT SUSPENDED FOR RANDOM SECURITY SENT PROOF OF IDENTITY NAME AND ADDRESS THEN RESOLVED FEW MONTHS AGO AND NOW I ORDERED A VYNL STICKER TO BE PRINTED WITH MY SONS NAME AS A  MESSAGE TO SELLER ON DELIVERY NOTE, AND PAYPAL THE FRAUD COMPANY WANTS ME TO SEND IN LEGAL DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING HIS DATE OF BIRTH HOW DARE THEY STUPID AND ILLEGAL TO ASK FOR SOMEONES DATE OF BIRTH UNRELATED TO MY ACCOUNT DISPITE SEVERAL EMAILS STILL BLOCKING MY ACCOUNT AND IN NEXT 2 DAYS WANT TO COMPLETELY SUSPEND ME FOR REFUSING TO SEND THEM THIS BIGGEST JOKE OF A COMPANY EVER HEARD OF!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal has a right to suspend an account when appropriate security identity information is not provided.

Login to Me Too

MLL121964
Contributor
Contributor

DPCreations...what exactly is your position at Paypal?  All you ever do is defend this crazy site.  Tell the truth, you are on the 

payroll.....lol.

Login to Me Too

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My account is blocked that's fine i don't want to use you as a company any more. I have all positive feedback for all items but my money is on hold for 180 day this is illegal behaviour, abusive and pure **bleep** right bullying. My nephew has just recently died of cancer and i wanted to use the money to have his favorite cartoon character on his grave stone. I have a card on to cover any charge backs that will never happen. You can clearly see my frustration ! God Bless David

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.