Refund from the seller to me the buyer.

petethesting
Contributor
Contributor

No, again the subject is not in discussion yet .  Why i cant understand , i bought an item in June last ,  having waited two months i informed the seller that i had not recieved it .  No problem i was told i will refund the 31 Aus dollars .  I told them the visa card i used was changed so refund to my paypal, thats what we are doing i was told !  Ive been checking since the transacton date on the 8/8/2017 , but nothing in my account the seller has sent me a trans number and photo of the trans , still no refund in account , contacted paypal they have me running round in circles , nothing is clear , what is wrong with them , if this was a Bank they would not survive.  Anyhow will try again today , they want uis now to sort it out , enh , no , you do it , like before , dont get too fancy with your new procedure that only confuse your customers or it goed viral , ....................... bad word !!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.