Problem With PSN UK

Hesham1415
New Community Member

I try to pay some items from the PlayStation network UK when I entered the email and password of my paypal I get a message that told me my email or password is viald and i’m sure my information are correct

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Benny-Honk
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem but in CAN

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Hesham1415 and @Benny-Honk,

I'm sorry to hear that the login and password information is not working when setting up a connection on a merchant's website. The first thing I would try would be to open a new tab and try logging in to PayPal directly on the PayPal website. If that works and the attempt on the merchant's site still does not, clear the cookies and cache of the browser that you're using and restart it. If the problem persists after that, please try changing your password on the PayPal site and then see if the new password works with the merchant. If it still does not work, it's possible that the issue is not with your password, and the merchant is displaying an incorrect result. If the billing agreement setup is declined for other reasons, it's possible that the merchant is mistaking that for a password issue.

If the billing agreement setup is declined, please contact PayPal customer service for troubleshooting. You'll need to tell the representative the date and time of your last attempt so they can research the reason for the decline. Contact is best by phone to allow real-time assistance and testing. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then Call as a guest if you are not able to log in on that site.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.