Bwal39
New Community Member
I had to change the password on my account & ever since, it's asking me for my password every time I log in & also my fingerprint. It used to be just my fingerprint before I changed the password & I can't seem to change it back to that setting. Anyone can point me in the right direction?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Bwal39,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble logging in, that definitely sounds frustrating! Are you encountering this issue on the mobile app? Sometimes when you change your password or security settings, we require additional verification in order to ensure your account is secure and the information was changed by the owner. It's also possible that the feature you were using before has been turned off or discontinued, and when you updated your settings, this converted you to the new process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.