Invalid phone number

dawnlgn
Contributor
Contributor

I have just changed my mobile phone number.  I want to change the number on my account to the new phone number but it keeps saying "Invalid phone number".  I am in Australia and my phone is in Australia.  How can't I change my number?  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dawnlgn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting that error. If you've followed Chase's suggestion and also tried different ways of formatting the number, I would recommend reaching out to customer service for assistance adding the number. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for your contact options. 

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Chase

Hi @dawnlgn,
Thank you for your post! I am sorry you're running into trouble updating your phone number. I'd recommend trying on another browser or device, as well as clearing your cache and cookies. You can see further instructions on Updating your Phone Number here.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

dawnlgn
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, I still got the same result.  I still can't add or change the phone number Project2.jpg

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dawnlgn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting that error. If you've followed Chase's suggestion and also tried different ways of formatting the number, I would recommend reaching out to customer service for assistance adding the number. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for your contact options. 

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.