I have a quite complicated problem here!

da_JYP
New Community Member

Hi there,

i have quite an interesting problem. So couple months back i tried to register my bank account to paypal which failed because i didn't understand the funds being donated to my account but i did have to wait a day but did not know at that moment so i just typed 0.01 etc. and i failed the verification so i tried again but it said i couldn't register anymore so I didn't even bother to try anymore and left paypal right there. And here i am today trying to buy nitro on discord (not relevant i know). and so i tried verifying on google chrome/desktop paypal. Which said i had to deposit an amount of 25.00 EUR minimum so i did with the card that did get blocked/ failed to register. but the transaction went succesfull to my paypal paypal account. So then i was like okay it did transfer but when i try to purchase my nitro it takes me back to paypal page where i have to give a credit card(btw i have a debit card frome Belgium). so i go back to paypal to add my card on the desktop version and succesfully filled my IBAN number but when i tried to 'link'/'verify' it said: 'sorry we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later'. So I am here litterally anxiously typing this as detailed as possible hoping not to lose money. on a mere paypal account i made

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.