How to email PayPal CS if you can't log in (phone verification issue)

TomislavEP
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I'm having problems logging into PayPal. The phone number associated with my account is no longer valid so I cannot pass the verification. The only thing I'm able to do at this point is to change my password, which I did a few times, but I'm still unable to confirm my identity due to an obsolete phone number.

I need to contact PayPal customer support about this, but I'm uncertain on how to proceed. This is my first time trying to reach them. I don't use social networks and I'm reluctant to try making a phone call, unsure about the applicable fees. (My only option is to use a mobile phone registered in Croatia to make the call.)

For days now, I'm trying to find a way to contact PayPal with a message or email, but this seems impossible without being logged in first - which I can't do, as explained before. Can someone please guide me in the right direction? Is there a simple email form somewhere that I can use to get in touch with Customer Support?

P.S. I'm aware that the issue I'm having has already been discussed before, but I was unable to find a suitable solution, so please bear with me.

Thank you for your advice and help.

Best,

Tomislav

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TomislavEP
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again. Can someone please help me with this? I'm moving in circles for a week now. I cannot believe that there isn't a straightforward way to send an email to Customer Support if you are not able to log in.

I've tried almost everything else. I've changed my password several times, tried using different browsers, etc. Each time, the system asks me to do a verification using the phone number I no longer have access to. I've read countless threads on similar problems but nothing works for me so far. Some people claim that it is possible to email or message PayPal as a guest, but I'm still asked for phone verification if I try this. Is this related to a certain region (I'm from Croatia)?

I really don't know what else to try... I'm not sure is my account even active as I haven't been using it for ages. But I'm guessing that PayPal would send me a notification if my account was closed due to inactivity. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.