How do i verify my address without a drivers license or utility bill?

tombeast
Contributor
Contributor

I need help verifying my address. However, I can't use a drivers license because I have seizures and I am not able to get a drivers license. I also can't get a utility bill picture because I'm still in high school and live with my parents. Is there any other way to verify my address?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tombeast,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to provide a proof of address or proof of identity. If you have a state issued non-driver ID or a passport, that would work for proof of identity. If you have a bank or credit card statement, that will work for proof of address. For more possible documents, please take a look here.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tombeast 

If you're under 18 years old, you're not allowed to operate a PayPal account. State ID, bank or credit card statement will do.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tombeast
Contributor
Contributor

I'm 18, almost 19 in a few days. @sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tombeast,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to provide a proof of address or proof of identity. If you have a state issued non-driver ID or a passport, that would work for proof of identity. If you have a bank or credit card statement, that will work for proof of address. For more possible documents, please take a look here.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.