Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

twiley
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’s ridiculous. This is the time they should be there for their customers
Login to Me Too

AlbanyDavid
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I've taken 5 loans, paid them all off early, never any negative marks on PayPal. I was approved initially and did not take the loan right away, then when I went back about 2 days later to go ahead and take it, and magically my sales history is insufficient, even though my sales are better than previously.

I have been denied for weeks now, and the only thing they told me is that my sales are too good. I had too many good days and now because of that, my sales look too up and down for me to qualify. Thing is, this is how it has always been with my sales, I have always had days here and there that were much better than others and was never turned down.

I have no reason to even stay with PayPal at this point. The loans were my only plus.

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, im now getting the code DLG0644 😞 Did you ever get approved please? Feeling worried now. Im not enrolled yet with ebay managed payments.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, could you please tell me if you got the loan yet? My error code is 0644 😔
Login to Me Too

CooperPhone
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to get a some capital funded about a month ago, after 4 or so weeks of waiting, interestingly I’ve switch to eBay managed payments today, and they have phoned me twice and left me voicemails to ‘check in understand my obligations’ and ‘follow up on the email they sent me’ To me this shows they are have plenty of resource around and are trying to rake in payments before everyone goes to managed payments,
Login to Me Too

vlc_germany
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

just talked with a german hotline. Still getting declined, but have another code now. The lady on the phone told me first: "your sales volume is insufficient".  I told here, my paypal sales volume is by 520k this year (and it was 518k last year). Only in Summer it is always a bit lower than for example on a start of the year. She asked me if I sell on ebay, I told - yes. She told me: PayPal doesnt count ebay turnover anymore, even if I still get payments for ebay purchases. (I still didnt change to the new ebay payment system). 

so, I guess, this is the main reason. Even if I change in end of the year, paypal already decline all the requests right now. 

So, thank you PayPal, but now I dont have any reasons anymore to stay with you.

Login to Me Too

vlc_germany
Contributor
Contributor

p.s. Someone who sell mostly on ebay got it approved in the last time?

Login to Me Too

Robinlin_71
Contributor
Contributor
I personally don’t think they are giving loans out in fear of there being another shut down and people freezing their payments. They have done nothing but given excuse after excuse for the past 5-6 weeks
Login to Me Too

bgkcasting
Contributor
Contributor

Paid off 24,000 loan early (6,000) - applied 3 days later - got DLGJ0710 - everyone here said "wait a few days" - I waited a week - same thing - today, 12 days later I was approved... but... 1) for only 15,000 (i'll take it) BUT..... BUT.... BUT.... On the 24,000 loan paying back 30% my fee was $1,940. For the 15,000 loan with 30% back, the fee was $2,276!!!!!!! Again, I'll take it but 15% vig? Ouch. 

Login to Me Too

Robinlin_71
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still denied, I was told it was because I had a dip in sales back in April, um no duh it’s because the entire USA was on lock down . But my sales were higher that month from the same time last year. Every single month I’ve topped previous month sales and as of date I’m $40 away from beating my OVER ALL sales from last year and I’m still being denied . Makes no sense what so ever.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.