Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
Hi again all Well after reading the last 5 or so comments it’s very obvious now that there really is no reasoning for the declines and that the people that do get accepted is purely down to luck of the draw. I didn’t take advantage of the 30 day COVID holiday repayment so it’s not that for me. It’s probably something as crazy as they can only accept a certain amount through a day and they are probably allocated at set times. Maybe we should just all keep reapplying until the system implodes on itself 😂😂😂
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Hahaha well. That's my plan. Spam apply until the damn thing breaks and gives me a loan haha.
Login to Me Too

clickcat871
Contributor
Contributor

Don't lose hope guys, I just got accepted today with a nearly 30% increase on the previous loan. Last Loan was paid off in about 2.5 months, 80% through automatic sales and the last 20% in a manual payment. 4 business days later I got the email (today) saying my loan has been paid off. 10 minutes later i log into Paypal and go to the FAQ to apply for a new loan and I got it first try and instantly funded so I am super pleased.

It's maybe 8% of my yearly PayPal sales (not 25%) but it's also a  30% increase over the previous loan and I think PayPals AI is extremely conservative on how much it offers and needs a long track record of consistent sales.

Also worth while to note that my previous loan took me 4 weeks to get an offer for when I was applying every day, and this one got me an offer 10 minutes after I got the paid off email. I think the bottom line is PayPal WC is still offering loans, but the comptuer is really conservative. And don't waste your time with PayPal support staff, they dont have access to a lot of information and it is in the end up to the WC computer to decide.

Best of luck to you all

Login to Me Too

vlc_germany
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I was looking for this error code on google and found your topic.

I'm from Germany and I'm selling used computers/tablets etc. (off-lease-items). Last year I had a turnover of over 500k EUR all together, and this year I'm also by a bit more than 500k actually.

I paid back 4 loans with total of 250k in last 12 months - without any problems, without any delas. All of them I paid faster than I should (on the end I always paid 10-20% of a total amount back to get a new loan). And that was never a problem. Only after last finished loan I dont get a new one. I try since a month. I called several times by the support - everyone (in Germany) says another reason. The last support-guy told me I have fluctuations in my sales. Well. On start of the year I had around 80-100k turnover per month (thank the last loans) and at moment in summer time I have around 35-45k turnover. And that is not enough for PayPal after such a high months. 

I find it very frustrating and not serious. They make such a big promo-show with their businesskredit but on the end they're not able to keep their promise. Very unprofessional. 

Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I finally was approved today, and it was for a bit more than previous loans (which correlates with my increase in sales).   I know it is a pain to keep applying, but, don't give up.  

What I've learned through all this is...

1) Data for the prior month takes up to a week or so to update

2) They send out the same generic decline letter to everyone.  Don't let it get to you.

3) The customer service number is a waste of time.  You'll get a different answer every time. 

4) If you know your sales are good, just keep trying each day. 

I know this is super frustrating, and even more so during this time.  But keep applying.

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Aw yay! Glad you finally got approved. I'm still getting declined. No letters yet though and been being declined for over a month. Can I ask how long you've been waiting to get approved total?
Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

It was about a month.  I paid it off in early July, but, little did I know my July totals, as much as they were coming in, were not even being seen until now.  As for the letters, they literally showed up in a pile on day.  A couple days ago I received a stack of about 20 in my mailbox on one single day.  It was pretty annoying, honestly. lol... Especially when the info they give in the decline letter seems to be generic and has nothing to do with your actual account.  Just keep trying, although I know it's annoying to keep hearing that.  I was told the database takes up to the 10th to update, which seems to hold true. 

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I'm still getting declined. Is anyone else having any luck?

I've been trying twice a day - once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Still getting a 656 error code. No letters in the post yet either.

I seem to be being told my business is not eligible, rather than a decline. Is the 710 code an actual decline message?

Login to Me Too

AngelAlbring
I was wondering if you ever actually did get approved? I've been reading this forum for the past 45 minutes, trying to figure out what is going on, and I have gotten nowhere. I am also getting denied with this same error, and I spoke with someone from working capital. They flat out told me that no one there knows what is going on with these error codes. I do not do business through eBay, it is all through PayPal. My sales, while not as high as some people's, more than exceed the yearly minimum required for a working capital loan, they also went up over the last 6 months, I have never had a charge back, and I paid off my last loan early.
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the exact same position. 

No answers. Getting told my business is not eligible repeatedly with error code 656 even though my sales are up 350% on last year and I was approved in January for my first one and paid it back a year earlier than predicted.

I've got nothing negative on my account. Sales are consistent. Not sold a single thing on eBay - it's all direct sales through my website using PayPal. Well over the threshold for yearly sales - I'm at around £10k a month transactions and when I spoke to them they said my account all looked fine and to keep applying. That was several weeks a go now.

Just keep getting the same generic response every time I apply.

It's ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.