Seller Protection

FLIPINOY
New Community Member

Hi there speaking of seller protections. I sold an item on ebay and the buyer file a dispute to paypal. I tried to contact by email but no reply. Paypal give the refund and now im negative on my paypal account. I did not receive my product back. And I think this is a fraud but paypal let this person do such thing. This is not fair for me as a seller. I don't want to pay for that on what happen this is not fair. I tried to contact paypal but they don't want to talk to me and avoiding the issues. This is something that we need to look at. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PRODUCT BACK. NO EMAILS NO CONTACT FROM THE BUYER. JUST WENT TO PAYPAL AND PAYPAL APPROVE IT. NOT A GOOD WAY TO DO BUSINESS. THIS IS FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! THAT MANY BUYER USE AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. MY PRODUCT IS ACTUALLY BULLION WHICH IS A CURRENCY ALSO. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You said you tried to contact the buyer by email but didn't get a response. Did you do that through the dispute in PayPal, or did you do that directly? Did you ever respond to the dispute?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

bullions,smart phones ,comic books are all hi risk items.

you may win the dispute but he could return a rock and get his money back,just be careful what you sell online

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.