Proving an item was shipped when USPS service used without a payment through PayPal

rktbgm
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment via check and, through PayPal, I created a shipping label via USPS and shipped the item.  Now the purchaser says they never received.  I don't see a way to show that I created this shipping label (it was not a customer payment through PayPal so it doesn't show up in Activity).  Is there a way to find that the label was created through PayPal/ship/create label?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rktbgm 

If you bought postage via PayPal Shipping, locate that shipping label/postage transaction in your PayPal account activity according to date you think you shipped the item, then click the transaction for details or do a search of your email inbox for addressee's name and the PayPal shipping label receipt should pop up with the tracking number, and transaction ID which you can click and take you to the transaction in your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rktbgm
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I didn’t make this clear.  It doesn’t show up in my transactions because the purchaser was not made through PayPal.  Only the shipping was through PayPal.  There is no transaction for this.  It is only in PayPal ship create label via usps.  I can’t find it the same way I would find a purchase and order to ship on my PayPal account.  That’s the point of my question.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.