Dispute Resolution

Guillermo77
New Community Member
1 REPLY 1

Guillermo77
New Community Member
Hi, I sold my very first item on eBay in December 2020. I was paid for and was provided a USPS shipping label, with tracking, from PayPal. I immediately packaged the item with care and personally handed it to the USPS desk clerk. He scanned it into the system as received by USPS. After the item was delivered, USPS provided confirmation of delivery. The Buyer opens a dispute case a week after delivery was confirmed and claims the item was not delivered. I provided eBay with all the details of the that they asked for (again) and the decided in my favor. Several weeks later PayPal is tell me that a dispute claim has been opened against me for the same case. I give PayPal all the tracking information and screenshots of the shipping and delivery confirmation. I also let them know eBay had already ruled in my favor. A week later I get a response from PayPal saying a final decision had been made and they ruled in my favor (the seller’s favor) as well. I thought this headache was over but then 4 days later I receive another email from PayPal saying the ruled in the buyer’s favor and I owe PayPal money plus a dispute fee. I have unsuccessfully tried to appeal and dispute the second and now final(?) decision. No one wants to properly review the case or talk with me. They violated their own user agreement and I don’t know what is left for me to do but they have made a mistake and are not addressing it. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.