TP360 Pro Flashlight

Tahoe4Dave
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered the TP360 Pro Flashlight from ZestAds Limited online?  Are they legit? 

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, it was taken down. I have sent another picture of advertising TP360 Pro. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
I have this problem, it is complete scam!
Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
Hi buddy, I am one of the victims. It's complete scam. They aren't legit! Beware!!!
Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud, Fraud, Fraud. Nothing else. Painful work to get a refund then PayPal says mail it backbto Hong Kong
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is no help, too lazy to help their customers these days!  Wouldn't even answer phone calls anymore, let Bot do the work for them.
This is the reply (email) I received from this scammer/seller of the junk flashlighs:

<<We will need some evidence from you before we can allow for any return:
<<1. A photo of the package with clear tracking number and other details.
<<2. A photo of all items that you want to return.
<<3. Reason for return with strong proof (video).
<<Thank you.
<<Regards,
<<Yati  

Just read it, how they thought of making it as hard as possible to refund our $$$..... eg: "reason for return with strong proof (VIDEO)"?!?!!!  Really?!?!!!  What kind of refund policy required a "Video"???   I'm going to use one of those scam warning videos from YouTube and send it back to these scumbags!!!

Login to Me Too

Ruold
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem with the company they shipped to the wrong address and refused to do anything else except to say I got the items. Scammers!
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys!   I just talked to FTC, about this fraud , they couldn't do much since as some of you already knew the culprit/scammer is in Hong Kong.  BUT... they recommended that if enough people (victims) report this scam to FBI- Fraud, since these scammers have drop-ship facility in CA.  FBI has more power to handle this.  So, let's us all reporting this scam to the FBI -Fraud, bec if PayPal won't help their customers when money being transferred thru them.  We have to take action ourselves to stop these scum scammers!  IF there are enough people fall victims to this scam and enough people reporting it, FBI will look into it and start investigating and help us, let's make it happen, guys!  Here is how to contact FBI:   www.fbi.gov/contact-us
or call FBI: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted](Dept of Justice)

Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

FBI phone number was removed from my post, "not permitted".  IF you can't find the phone #  send me private email and I'll give it to you:  same name <removed>

or try this link:   www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/report-fraud 

Login to Me Too

Stany
Contributor
Contributor
I'm really sorry buddy... How come they shipped the item to different address?
Login to Me Too

Dotland101US
Contributor
Contributor

Guys!
Just got an email from PayPal and 2 emails from that flashlight scammer/seller (ZestAds,Ltd)!!  They are refunding me in FULL, with shipping and everything.  PayPal said "Case Closed in my Favour"!!!  They didn't even tell me where to send the junk flashlights back, guess they didn't want them back either.  😄  😄  😛  🙂
[P.S.]  I threatened to call FBI and the Attorney General of Orange Co. (CA) where their dropshipping facility is.  And I submitted everything they required, so they couldn't say that I did not meet any of those damn 3 requirements, video, packaging, everything.   I disputed and escalated the case with PayPal and contacted the scammer via email directly at the same time.  Sent PayPal the same evidence those scammer wanted, including the "warning" video from YouTube.
Good luck y'all, maybe you can get your money back  also.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.