Scammed severly

Shortd
Contributor
Contributor
Sold cards on ebay for 9,200 the buyer paid I got money sounded fishy to me they ended up returning as soon as they received during the ebay listing I said no refunds or returns they ended up returning and when I got back in my possession the cards were gone and only the cases I received. Ebay always back the buyers. Now I got a negative paypal by 9,200 I want to dispute it in paypal but it won't let me buyer got away with my cards and I have a negative balance. I want to dispute this is paypal. I have no intention on paying this back until I receive my cards back im upset, lost sleep and can't deal anymore. If it goes to court I'll pay back in time but, this is not right I now lost my cards and my money. What can I do I tried filing a dispute in paypal and they said I cant and now im worried I may get in trouble or collections
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shortd 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies so if it was an Ebay dispute then any appeal would need to go via Ebay as they would have authorised Paypal to do the refund.

If your buyer is in the same country as you then maybe legal action against him?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.