Problem in dispute

Oussamabhd
New Community Member
I sold a channel to the person, and after 15 days of purchasing his refund request, I called him and he told me that he did it by mistake and that he would wait for Paypal's response to end the dispute, and then I tried to call him on his phone number, so he blocked me and tried to contact him on Facebook, he insulted me and laughed at me He confessed that he was a thief and then he did not reply to my messages .. I sent all. From this to Paypal ... Then the dispute ended in his favor, and I told him to return the channel to me, and he told me that he did not get his money back, so he banned me, and then I opened an appeal and sent them evidence that he had banned me and that he was a thief, but Paypal did nothing. I think they did not even review the documents I sent to them .. I was deceived that this is unfair !!! What should I do ?? I decided to file a lawsuit against Paypal because they did not perform their duty Case ID: PP-D-109367486
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.