Paypal Approved Dispute Raised by A Scammer Buyer when Customer Support is Non-existent

chendalin
Contributor
Contributor

A scammer buyer recently requested refunds on three transactions. After providing my supporting documents on the resolution center, Paypal sided with the scammer for one transaction and the other two are still pending. Case was then closed for that one transaction. No further communication can be done regarding the case. I have very solid reasons and supporting documents proving that the buyer is a scammer. But the do-not-reply email from Paypal only told me to use their the "Help" page, where I only get to talk to robots. No customer support agent to help. Cannot find any email contact either. Zero communication.

Paypal also charged me $20 for providing my supporting documents through the resolution center. Seriously ridiculous.

What else can I do?

PayPal Canada, are you guys supporting fraudulent activities?? What's your corporate responsibility?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Zachry
Contributor
Contributor

This is one of the many reasons I'm no longer taking payments from PayPal for my business. This will be our last year quarter using PayPal or allowing buyers to use PayPal as a payment method for my business. They will always abuse their sellers to keep their buyers (regardless of buyer quality)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.