PayPal decided to close case while I have valid prove

gregorledvinsky
Contributor
Contributor
Hello please help me. I had a telegram chat with a woman while we made a agreement where I will send her a product that costs 190€ and she will send me money... everything happened like this. But my money was in hold. So she decided to put it as a REFUND “product wasn’t delivered” so I wasn’t able to respond on that with valid proves because it was only our chat ... by the way I have still full conversation etc. So PayPal decided basically scammed me 190€ , lost products and I had to pay 24€ fee. I created an appeal but they told me it’s not enough and not valid. But then I found that we chatted with BUYER in PayPal resolution center and there she wrote that “SHE DID RECEIVE PRODUCT BUT IT DIDNT WORK” So she received but she didn’t need to prove to PayPal that it doesn’t work? Guys please from community help me to solve that problem to prevent being scammer due to PayPal agents that don’t really care about fair customers, I don’t want to lose that money please someone anyone.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.