False claims

Jj417
New Community Member
Long story short, a buyer purchased some airpods from me on depop, on 5th May 2020, and within that time zone, they spoke to me very arrogantly as if they were in a rush, they then told their friend to message me on depop to say that their phone was taken away from them and they would like proof that i posted it today in a very rude mannor. I previously explained to them my post office is closed, they asked for first class and they paid extra which i said i did not know my post office was closed. The next day 6th May 2020 they made a claim stating that “item not received” they stated in the claim, “bought a PS4 off her i asked for proof of postage” and so on. In this instance i new this was a set up. They deleted the depop app they purchased from me, why would you delete an app you purchased from?, they deleted the app only to then find my socials on depop they even asked for my number and for confidential reasons i told them that i do not give out my number to buyers.No wonder they seemed in such a rush, I laughed to myself because i am the girliest of girls. I knew what they were doing, seen as a PS4 is more valuable than a airpods gen 1. On that same day they made a claim they asked me to change the address, from this i knew they were to make me send it to a fake address and tell me that they haven’t received their item. They made the claim yet then contacted me on email privately as they saw paypal were not doing doing anything, they were very impatient. I replied instantly, they never replied until the day the case was supposed to be resolved. Coincidence? I think so, the case was never resolved on that day lmao. I asked them to show me proof that i sold them a PS4 through email, the disregarded that and only replied to other section of my email. From my gatherings they plotted to make a claim against me to get more money back, but it has not worked, the case is still being resolved. Paypal has asked me to provide a receipt that i purchased the airpods, which i did but i dont have access to it any more as i bought them a while back!, how do i contact them about this? And if I was to issue them a partial refund would i still be allowed to do this even though my paypal balance is on minus and says the transaction is pending? #false claim #dispute #claim #chargeback #refund
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.