Deposit

Tracydunnington
Contributor
Contributor
I had a customer have me hold over $300 with the good she ordered more from me last night when she got her bill she filed a complaint I have her messages stating it is a deposit them I don’t think my deposit should be given back because I lost all the sales I could’ve been . Also she filed a dispute yet never contacted I try to resolve it with me just kept ordering
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracydunnington

Refund the money if you didn't ship the goods yet. If she filed Item Not Received and you can't provide proof of shipping/delivery, you will lose. If she somehow loses the dispute, and she paid with a credit card, she can file with her card issuer and you will be charged an extra 20 dollars chargeback fee + the $300 and the outcome will be unpredictable because PayPal doesn't make the decision this time, the card issuer does. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracydunnington

Refund the money if you didn't ship the goods yet. If she filed Item Not Received and you can't provide proof of shipping/delivery, you will lose. If she somehow loses the dispute, and she paid with a credit card, she can file with her card issuer and you will be charged an extra 20 dollars chargeback fee + the $300 and the outcome will be unpredictable because PayPal doesn't make the decision this time, the card issuer does. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tracydunnington
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Sharpiemarker
Login to Me Too

Tracydunnington
Contributor
Contributor
I have it all in messenger that it was a deposit several times she had said it . when she got her final bill is when this happened she was ordering more up until last night
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.