Am I being scammed? Buyer claims he never received the items I sold to him from 2 month ago

S_M10293847
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time from someone filing a dispute on me and I need some advice.

I sold this person an assorted lot of collectibles worth the value of $300. I shipped them via USPS Priority Mail on May 2nd and was out for delivery on May 5th. A few days after he sent me a message that he never received the items when they were out for delivery. Then when I checked the tracking it says "awaiting delivery scan". And it still says that till this day. I had advised him to report it to his post office to locate his package and he said he would.

Now today just over a month later he decided to open a case against me and still claims that he never received the package.

I had already contacted my local post office if it was ever sent back but they said that it's still shows that it's at the buyers' post office.

I don't know what else to do here. I don't have the funds to return the amount that this buyer paid me as I'm already behind on bills.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wendy1011

I had a similar situation but I have proof that the item was delivered. The buyer also emailed me to thank me. Yet she still continued her dispute and guess what? PayPal refunded her. So she now has my item and her money back. I asked her to inform PayPal and she responded she deserves the item?! A true scam artist. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.