Pending transaction

ricardoheyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I moved to another country, so I would like to close my Paypal Germany account, but I am receiving:

---

There's a pending transaction that needs to be completed first. If you'd like help with that, you can email us or call us at

It seems I don't have any pending transaction, but maybe I am missing something. Can someone help me, please?
I removed all automatic payments already and my last transaction is from last week.

Thanks!

Ricardo
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ricardoheyn 

Thank you for contacting community. 

I see you're facing issues closing your PayPal account and are getting error about a pending transaction. In this case, I would recommend you to login to your account and check all your History transactions to see if there is any pending payment or refund. Make sure there is no balance in your account as well and disable all the automatic payments. Check if there are any limitations on your account and try to resolve them as well. If you still face issues contact us over the phone or message center to help further. 

Regards,

Punith 

Login to Me Too

fourbex
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly same issue and nothing of what you suggests works. 

I want to open account in my new country but if that is not possible i will have to just quit using paypal. 
The only way to contact is through a us phone or an help center that is not really helpful 
Thanks in advance for your help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.