Impossible to get past Captchas!

LairdKeir
New Community Member

The fact that I have to go through forums to ask users for ideas instead of Paypal itself says everything.

As so many others have said over the past several years, I can't log in- when I try it says I've tried too many times and I have to solve a CAPTCHA. They just
don't recognise my attempts. No matter how many hydrants, crosswalks, lights etc, nothing works. I can't use the audio because it it says too many 'bots' have tried to do so on. 

When I FINALLY managed to get through I had to go through it all again in German. And then had to get text messages twice- before and after paying. This is ridiculous! Surely there must be a sensible way, as with every other business online, to access one's account! I shouldn't have to have a mobile ohone with me at all times. 

I'm so fed up. I hate using Paypal anyway with its attacks on free speech and the like, but this takes the cake.

Sure enough, I notice below I AGAIN have to acknowledge that "I'm not a robot"- just to ask a question or 'like' a response!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi @LairdKeir and welcome, 

This sounds extremely frustrating. When you are logging on are you using the same browser each time? If so I would recommend to clear that cookies and cache and temporary files as this can help start things fresh and hopefully get you out of the never ending loop of Capthas. 

I hope this helps and please do let us know how you get on as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

BravoThreeZero
New Community Member
Same problem in the official Android app. What is this garbage? How about you come shovel my driveway in exchange for service fees? Greedy scum company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.