Are you sure you deleted/closed the account or was it banned or limited by PayPal?
If you closed the account, you should be able to reuse same email address. Or maybe you thought you closed it but didn’t.
You can call PayPal as guest since you can’t log in to the account and ask about whether the email address ‘already in use’ is still associated with an account in your name:
Log out of all accounts.
Go to https://www.paypal.com/hu/smarthelp/contact-us
Click “Call Us” option under the “Common Issues’ section.
Click “call us as guest” link.
Ask for an agent until they connect you with one.
Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- when logging in to manager account I forgot my partner login, how do I retrieve? in Managing Account Archives
- How to recover account with no access to email or phone in Managing Account Archives
- Debit card problems in Wallet Archives
- Re: I have a problem regarding to my PayPal balance in Wallet Archives
- I can't link dollar card, it is empty. Must I pay for linking the card? in Wallet Archives