How do I change the facebook messenger account that my PayPal account sends receipts to?

Adrian228
New Community Member
Hi Every time I use PayPal, a receipt is sent to a facebook messenger account I no longer use. I've tried via the apps and using a web browser on my phone, to find out how I can change this to my current account. However, EVERY instruction I've followed has ended by instructing me to click on something that isn't on the page where I end up. The "messenger" option wasn't where I was told it would be, and neither was "facebook pay" or any other solution. Surely it shouldn't be so difficult, just to change a link/connection such as this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Adrian228,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble with Facebook messenger. I know how important it is to have things running smoothly. In this situation, please reach out to the Facebook team and let them know that you're facing issues with Facebook messenger/pay so that they can help you with the best possible options to have this sorted quickly.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.