Android Phone (device) not remembered for 2FA

marvheston
New Community Member

Hi, 

I use my phone to make CC sales.   I have checked the box everytime to "Remember this Device" and it never does.

Samsung Android phone

Does anyone know why it won't remember or a solution to fix this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Annie_02
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @marvheston 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! If you've forgotten the password for your account here is how to reset it. If you are still unable to log in, please contact PayPal customer service for assistance. I hope this is helpful!

Reagrds

Annie. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @marvheston,

Thank you for making your first post in the community and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that the "Remember this device" feature is not speeding up the login process for you each time. In addition to the information offered by @Annie_02, I wanted to explain a bit more. In situations where the security system detects that there might be any risk, you may again be prompted for your login credentials or even further authentication in order to access your account. I regret the inconvenience, but I am glad to hear that we're keeping you safer in any situations where it is needed.

I hope this helps shed a little light on things.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.