wrong address

nikadolaberidze
Contributor
Contributor

I have registered on PayPal in the wrong country address state of America - Georgia.

I am living in the Republic of Georgia. 

I want to close this wrong account and create a new one.

Is the Paypal administration able to send money back from my Paypal account to my Upwork? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikadolaberidze 

Its unlikely any transfers to your paypal balance in the U.S would succeed as so should be showing as unclaimed and time out and go back to the sender at 30 days.

IF you can close the account then do so after removing anything linked to it BUT you may not be able to without verifying it which you can't do.

If you can't then you would need to open one in your own country and add another email address and cards etc to it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikadolaberidze 

Its unlikely any transfers to your paypal balance in the U.S would succeed as so should be showing as unclaimed and time out and go back to the sender at 30 days.

IF you can close the account then do so after removing anything linked to it BUT you may not be able to without verifying it which you can't do.

If you can't then you would need to open one in your own country and add another email address and cards etc to it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nikadolaberidze
Contributor
Contributor

you say that after 30 day money automaticly will be sent from my paypal balance to my upwork?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.