removing all contacts from PayPal?
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!
I do understand your frustration with this. In order for the PayPal app to have access to your contacts, you would need to allow this from your phone manually.
If you did not get a pop up stating 'Do you allow your contacts to be shared', it could mean you have a setting on your phone to automatically allow this.
I would suggest you delete your PayPal app. Once you have done this, go to your privacy settings to now allow your contacts to be shared. Then you can download the app again, and the contacts should not show.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I was extorted! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorized Transaction and Request for Refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- My Account has been hacked, no way to contact Paypal or to close my account in Security and Fraud Archives
- retrieving payment from a contact who does not have PayPal and the payment has gone through in Transactions Archives
- Scam: "my son died so I'm giving away his PS5" in Security and Fraud Archives