Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access a PayPal account. There could be a variety of reason why this would happen. If you are logging in from a new device or location or you are attempting to access the account from an unsecure network. This typically can be resolved by contacting our Customer Service team for additional assistance and verification. Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.
If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why did PayPal send a message I cannot use PayPal? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account got permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives
- does anyone actually work in support in Security and Fraud Archives