Uploading 'proof of address

Mburu_wa_Kamau
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm required to upload proof of address in order to remove the limit put on my transactions for the year. I have a recent bank statement that is clear, but once I upload it, the submit icon is inactive. I therefore cannot complete the process and so can't access the funds.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Megan

Hey @Mburu_wa_Kamau,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with uploading documents.

You can reach out to us by selecting "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page so that we can help you with alternative options.

You can also reach us sending us a PM on our Facebook page or sending a DM to @askpaypal on Twitter

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Megan

Hey @Mburu_wa_Kamau,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with uploading documents.

You can reach out to us by selecting "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page so that we can help you with alternative options.

You can also reach us sending us a PM on our Facebook page or sending a DM to @askpaypal on Twitter

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mburu_wa_Kamau
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very for your kindness. This approach has worked and the matter is now resolved. I'm happy!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Megan

That's great, @Mburu_wa_Kamau!

Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community! 

-Megan S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.