Unable to login "SORRY WE CANNOT CONFIRM IT'S YOU"

Zanderrr
Contributor
Contributor

I tried logging in to my paypal account today and it's saying "SORRY WE CANNOT CONFIRM IT'S YOU" Please what can i do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zanderrr 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zanderrr 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zanderrr
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I will add one now

Login to Me Too

Astennu
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. I mistakenly entered wrong code, no option for second attempt. Were you able to get in to your account after adding mobile number?
Login to Me Too

Astennu
Contributor
Contributor
I do have mobile number added on my account but I also encountered the same issue, saying "we couldn't confirm it's you" no code via text/e-mail for me to verify my account.
Login to Me Too

Bern7777
Same issue how to fix iam from philippines
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.