Showing error while switching businesses account

Anitakubavat
New Community Member

Possible because my business has been stopped I can't processing for the it is showing something went wrong on tell us about your business section and I also feel all the requires and non requires things in that sections but it is still showing that. You can reply me on email [removed]... waiting for your reply.....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Anitakubavat,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the issue while switching the account and I understand how important it is to have your account running smoothly. If you are referring to the process of downgrading your business account, I would advise you to contact our customer care department which can help you further as this can be processed by our representatives only. 

However, as per my understanding and the information that you've shared, it seems like the system is asking you to submit some documents to complete the verification. I would recommend you to finish the process to have hassle-free transactions. If you need any help, you can reach out to us by clicking on the contact at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us through Twitter direct messages or Facebook instant messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.