Paypal Account Verification

melastimosa
Contributor
Contributor

How do I know if my Paypal account has been verified? I have already added and confirmed my card.

They say that once you added your card your account will be verified and limits will be lifted. 

Will I receive an email that my account has been verified?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @melastimosa 

Thank you for your post and welcome to PayPal Community. When your account is verified, you may not receive an email confirming that your account is verified unless you submit a request for manual verification. If you have linked and confirmed one of your cards, your account should be verified. Login to your account, click "Get more out of PayPal" under your name and you are fully verified when your profile is at 100%. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

melastimosa
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the response. I have already added and confirmed my card. How come I did not receive an email from paypal amout my limits being lifted. Does that mean I still have limits on my account? My friend did the same process of adding her card and she received an email right away from paypal about account limits lifted.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marina

Hi @melastimosa,

I can certainly understand your concern. If you've added and confirmed a card, it sounds like your account has already been verified. However, you are welcome to contact our Customer Support team directly if you'd like this to be further reviewed.

I hope you have a great day! 

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.