PSD2 Log In Problem
I can’t log in to my PayPal account since it’s asking for a code sent to a mobile number that doesn’t exist anymore (I forgot to change my phone number in settings before getting rid of it). Can someone please help me access my account and replace my phone number with a new one?
If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- How can I report an account that took money from me in Security and Fraud Archives
- why my PayPal account is in limitation? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days in Security and Fraud Archives
- Refund is complete, no money of my bank card in Transactions Archives