Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230211A 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20230211A 

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

It seems like you are a new member of PayPal. We are always happy to have new members. If you are getting started, please click on this link to log in to your account. PayPal is an online payment system that makes paying for things online and sending and receiving money safe and secure. To have a hassle-free experience, you can have your account verified by following the details in this help center article. If there are any issues with your account, you will be notified via email, and all the details to solve the issue will be available in the Resolution Center. If you need any help, you may reach out to us through the available contact option on our website by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of the page. Here are some alternative option to contact us.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.