I want to delete my paypal account.

rivo1201
New Community Member
i want to delete my paypal account but i couldnt because i have $0.10 on my account, i couldnt empty my account and the balance is not really important. i want to delete my account.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rivo1201 

You don't say which country you are in but IF you have the friends/family option ask a mate or family member to send you enough to top up to the withdrawal amount so you can send it or withdraw it back to 0.

If they use funds in their balance OR bank account and not a card should be free. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stanrobbo
New Community Member

I have absolutely no idea who the SP Two company are, and I have not authorised them to attempt to debit my Pay Pal account £4.50 every month.

I tried to email them to cancel whatever they think is my authority to debit my Pay Pal, but I have received no reply, so I assumed this was done. However they are still attempting to debit me every month (3 months so far).

I think the best solution is to close my Pay Pal account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, welcome to our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with ongoing billing. You can manage your subscriptions or automatic payments in your account profile. Here is an article from our Help Centre with more information. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.