I cant access settings at all from the PayPal website

adrianriccio
Contributor
Contributor

I can not access any settings from the PayPal website. When I click the settings (gear) at the top it loads for a second then shows me a white screen that says "We're sorry we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." Ive done everything support said, clear history, cookies and cashes, try a different browser, dont use any vpn, nothing worked. Please help!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

jawzzy
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS!!!!  They work well for the gear icon access to the different areas, not we just need a work around to access the messages that still won't work 🙂  

Login to Me Too

Rollinggirl555
Contributor
Contributor
you're very welcome, just thought anyone would need it really! i did ask twitter paypal again to check if it's fixed but still apparently not (yeah don't worry it's on their end)
Login to Me Too

jtmotb
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me the last few days. The buttons along the top briefly load and if I'm fast enough I can quickly click on Security, Data and Privacy, Payments, Notifications, Seller Tools... BUT NOT the first "Account" button. Frustrating to say the least.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello everyone,

Thank you for visiting our community page!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access the settings page in your PayPal account. It could be a technical glitch that you're not able to access the settings page. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser/device to see if this works. If not, no worries, we have noted your comments and our technical team is already working on it.

I hope this gets solved soon!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Rollinggirl555
Contributor
Contributor

we tried that a lot of times both on pc and mobile, that's why this thread is created, clearing cache and history has no use at all, and also twitter paypal there told me it's on their end.

Login to Me Too

jawzzy
Contributor
Contributor

Little late to the party Bindu!  Did you even read all the posts here in this thread????   We all tried that **bleep**, but it's a problem with PP, NOT US!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.