How do I change the SECONDARY Business name on my account?
I have a QR Code for my business, but recently our business completed a new branding process. I need to change the "secondary" business name on the account. Currently, I cannot find where to make this change.
When the user goes to make a donation (it is a non-profit company), the screen will come up allowing them to make various default amounts, but the secondary "business name" is still coming up.
Where do I change this?
This isn't available in the Profile Settings or even the Account Settings.
I may need to contact customer support, but figured I could get my answer here instead.
Thanks in advance for your help.
It looks like the name of the donation program (because you can add one or more programs a donor can donate to) which could be changed in the manage donation button page.
Visit Donate Button - Paypal
Click the donation page you want to edit in the Donation page section.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can you unhide business owner information? in Managing Account Archives
- Business account in Managing Account Archives
- Need help updating phone number after changing country in Managing Account Archives
- Completing the "add additional email" procedure but email isn't getting added. in Managing Account Archives
- When does a new business account will be able to receive payment from customer ? in Transactions Archives